Honam, The Queen Siberian HuskyBy Toby T
Meet the crystal-blue-eyed princess, Honam. People call her a Siberian Husky, but we prefer to call her a beautiful Instagram-famous creature. This pretty creature welcomes over 50k followers on the gram. They bare witness to her world of beauty and splendor. Never has the world ever seen such exquisiteness.
Her owner bought her from a puppy mill at 1.5 months old. Her name came from a misconception that husky breeds are usually sneaky and were gangsters. Hence, she was given a name from a famous Hong Kong local movie where the main character, Honam, was a gangster.
Her owner also stated that the inspiration behind her Instagram account was to post Honam’s best pictures to bring happiness to the world. We can say the plan worked. Need proof? Take a look at our five favorite photos of the Queen Honam, and tell us if you don’t immediately feel happier
- This pose is tagged “Legs for days” with some extra ‘sssss’. Honam sure has excellent legs.
- Just the queen and her magnificent jewelry.
- Honam must have met with Maleficent because what is this “Holeficient.”
- A sly look from Honam. You can almost hear her say, “do you feel me”?
- We had a hard time deciding which was more distinguishingly sparkly; the restaurant’s aesthetics or Honam’s eyes.